Comment on page
Dear user (hereinafter referred as "you"):
SecureChain AI (hereinafter referred to as "SecureChain", "SCAI Network" or "we") is a decentralized public chain. Developers around the world can deploy applications on SCAI Network, and all users can read, send and trade on SCAI Network. Due to the decentralized nature, we would like to remind you of the risks of third-party DAPPs as follows:
- 1.Whether you participate in or use the DAPP on SCAI Network through any trading platform, wallet, it is your personal free choice and we do not recommend it to you;
- 2.We are not responsible for the review of any third-party DAPP, nor do we make any promises or guarantees for the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness and timeliness of the technology and information involved in its services;
- 3.You bear all responsibilities arising from the use of third-party DAPP services;
- 4.No Promises of Profits: SecureChain AI does not promise or guarantee any financial returns. Any representations, whether explicit or implied, suggesting profit potential are speculative and should not be taken as investment advice.
- 5.Whether the third-party DAPP service meets the laws and regulations or relevant policy requirements of your jurisdiction, please make your own judgment and assessment. We do not provide any evaluation opinions, but please be sure to strictly abide by the laws of your jurisdiction;
- 6.Your use of a third-party DAPP, including but not limited to legal issues, contractual liability issues, economic loss issues, etc., will be resolved by you and the third-party DAPP, and we are not responsible for this;
- 7.SecureChain AI will not share your personal information with any third-party DAPP unless you have your explicit consent. After obtaining your explicit consent, all legal responsibilities and disputes arising from the third-party DAPP obtaining your personal information shall still be borne by you and resolved with the third-party DAPP;
- 8.SecureChain AI has no right to provide you with any third-party DAPP developer's personal information, unless obtaining the other party's consent or the request of the relevant department, we will try our best to assist but cannot guarantee that we can effectively obtain the other party's information in a timely manner.
Finally, we remind you again: we do not recommend, suggest, or guide you to use any third-party DAPP services. And also there is no promise of return while using SCAI tokens.